Coming soon…

“how i view” literacy, fargo lifestyle photographer

Welcome to the April edition of “How I View” A monthly project I am working on with a group of talented photographers.  Each month we feature an interpretation of  a different theme.  Be sure to follow along to the talented Carol Holt!   This months topic was “literacy.”  The first thing I could think of was my daughter.  She is now approaching the end of kindergarten, tear and she is reading!  It has been so much fun to watch her skills slowly building.  Starting with sight words and mastering the sounds of each letter to reading short little handouts and now reading actual books.  I can see the excitement and confidence in her eyes.  She has a thirst to learn and soaks everything up.  It is simply amazing to watch.  And now a whole new world awaits her.

15 comments
Add a comment...

Your email is never published or shared. Required fields are marked *

• AmyApril 1, 2013 - 8:38 am

These are beautiful Erika! Such a sweet girl, and your images are so fresh and soft 🙂ReplyCancel

• NadeenApril 1, 2013 - 9:09 am

I can see she is really enjoying reading! Wonderful!ReplyCancel

• […] continue on to Erika Leitch of Fargo’s Erika Leitch Photography to see how she views literature in her […]ReplyCancel

• AngieApril 1, 2013 - 11:27 am

These are so beautiful and girly! I would have loved a room like this as a kid. Great lifestyle work, Erika!ReplyCancel

• stefanieApril 1, 2013 - 11:49 am

i love how she’s reading to her stuffed animals! 🙂 so cute.ReplyCancel

• kimberlyApril 1, 2013 - 12:44 pm

What a special and fun time when the just start reading. You daughter is gorgeous and so are all of the photos. Great post!ReplyCancel

• BrigetteApril 1, 2013 - 1:22 pm

I love this! Her room is adorable and I’m jealous of the light in her room! The picture of her in the sunglasses kills me. Great job!ReplyCancel

• Marlo YoshimotoApril 1, 2013 - 3:04 pm

What a gorgeous daughter, room and stuffie collection! 😉ReplyCancel

• Mary BethApril 1, 2013 - 5:30 pm

Oh my gosh, this was like looking at candy for me! Sooo pretty, she’s just beautiful and I’d DIE for light like that in my daughter’s bedroom. Sigh. Know that you are lucky! 🙂ReplyCancel

• Julie MApril 1, 2013 - 5:38 pm

What a cutie! Such gorgeous light in her room!ReplyCancel

• Heidi HowardApril 1, 2013 - 6:32 pm

Her room is absolutely fairytale-esque!! I love your images, the processing, the colors, the compositions, EVERYTHING!!ReplyCancel

• KarthikaApril 1, 2013 - 8:00 pm

Such an adorable series of images…your daughter looks so cute reading to all her “buddies” 🙂ReplyCancel

• CamApril 2, 2013 - 1:49 am

Is this your Sophia? Adorable! I love her room. It is so pretty! The light is so pretty too. I love how you caught her expressions in the pictures.ReplyCancel

• carolApril 3, 2013 - 11:00 pm

Beautiful light! Beautiful girl! Beautiful pictures!ReplyCancel

• BrennanApril 8, 2013 - 3:41 pm

I love these collection of images! This looks like a page out of my life (no pun intented! haha!!) And this makes me feel way better about the stuffed animal collection my daughers have–glad to know it’s not just them!ReplyCancel

Menu